29 Jun. 2009
Detailed description of the Comprehensive ATS scope skills (users) training seminar
This seminar is designed for ATS 801, ATS 5000 and ATS 5004 (4 channel) scope users.
The seminar goes into extreme depth down to almost all detailed abilities of the scope and shows you the practical aplications of each function, plus will give you hands on experience.
The AECS Comprehensive ATS scope skill training seminar is not included in the study path.
It deals in detail with:
- How to set up the scope.
- How to use Windows explorer.
- How to store a pattern.
- How to attatch to an E-Mail.
- Intrument task bar SETUP.
Change colours, Workshop data, default directories, ect.
- How to change settings on your Laptop or PC for succesfull use
- How to make measurements in the screen and how to add measurements.
- Printing scope patterns
- How to add comments to pattern for customer or future reference.
- How to use simple interface.
- Different tool types incorporated in the scope and their different uses.
- Current measurements and their meaning (Glow, relative compression, diagnmostic current, etc.).
- Signal generator, how to build signals, how to modify a vehicle's signal to check sensors, how to modify an adaption value, how to record and send out a signal.
- Ignition measurements (various scales)
- Scope trigger settings and modes
- One shot mode (for immobiliser diagnostics)
- Envelop mode
- Calibrate external instruments like pressure sensor or Dyno.
- the meaning of Buffer size and sample rate, plus how to modify and why.
This seminar is for users who have used the ATS scope extensively and have plenty of hands on experience with the scope.
The level is high, an 80 Page AECS written manual is part of the package.