24 Oct. 2004
AECS Vehicle inspection Center Presentation
Vehicle Inspection Center
(details, options, prices)
The WoF testlane is approved by the LTSA for WoF testing.
The testlane has a 12 KN (per wheel) brake force measuring capability and a test bed width of 2800 mm. The maximum axle load on the brake tester is 6000 Kg's!
Part of the software is developed here in NZ by AECS , giving flexibility with modifications required in for example the 'in P.C.' WoF check sheet.
The full computer controlled test lane includes;
- 2 x 12 KN Roller Brake Tester (C)
- Eusama Suspension Tester (D)
- Side Slip Tester (F)
- Cabinet with electronics (E)
- large Flat panel Monitor (A)
- Monitor head with swivel support (A)
- Keyboard for entering vehicle data (B) (also possible via network)
- A4 Colour Printer (B)
- PC based system for data processing, easy calibration and pass or fail limits modification.
- Modular system
- Totally automatic or manual operation
- Quick and exact result display
- Automatic Weighing Device
- 4x4 mode standard (!)
- Soft starter kit for the brake testers' 5,5 kW motors standard (!)
(includes freight, installation and training of 5hrs)
Includes induction of the product and technical background training.
Testlane components ()
(Note: hoist not part of vteq testlane.).
All testers are powder coated and come in a
selection of different colours.
The following items can be purchased as stand alone items with or without cabinet to expand an existing set or to use as a stand alone tester (e.g. computerised suspension tester).
Prices and details available on request.
- Display unit: flat LCD large monitor
- Printer: Colour DIN A4
- Control System: PC Based
- User interface: PC keyboard
- Power supply: 230V, 50-60 Hz, 3 phases
- Data transfer: RS 232
Pit and floor plans full test lane
Cabinet with PC, Large monitor and electronics.
Back to top
- Dimension: 2920x680x280 mm
- Track width: 860-2800 mm
- Max. axle load: 6000 kg
- Roller diameter: 202 mm
- Roller axle separation: 400 mm
- Test speed: 3.9 km/h
- Motor power: 2x5.5 kW
- Roller friction: Dry > 0,8 Wet > 0,6
- Measurement range: 0-12 kN
- Power supply: 230/400, 50-60 Hz, 3 phases
Pit and floor plans brake tester
Roller brake tester (cars).
Back to top
Suspension Tester (EUSAMA):
- Dimension: 2320x800x280 mm
- Track width: 880-2200 mm
- Excitement stroke: 9 mm
- Excitement frequency: 25 Hz
- Wheel load: Max.1000 kg
- Max. axle weight: 2000 kg
- Power supply: 230/400, 50-60 Hz,
- Motor power: 2x 3.0kW
Pit and floor plans suspension tester
Suspension Tester (resonance type).
Back to top
Side Slip Tester:
- Dimensions: 1020x460x80 mm
- Measuring plate width: 400 mm
- Measuring range: -20 / +20 meter/km
- Max. axle load: 2500 kg
Pit and floor plans side slip tester.
Side Slip Tester.