24 Oct. 2004
The is approved for WoF.
AECS Vehicle inspection Center Presentation
Roller brake tester
(details, options, prices)
The is a 12KN (per wheel) machine with a test width of 2800 mm and with weight cells incorporated for automatic brake efficiency calculations.
The Analogue brake tester
- 4 WD testing
- Ovality testing
- Brake efficiency calculation on display and in printout
- Totally automatic operating
- Large 2 x 300 mm dual scale analogue display
- Weight cells (axle load up to 6000 Kg's!)
- Infrared remote control
- Wheel weight display
- Optional A4 colour printer
(includes freight installation and training of 2hrs)
All testers are powder coated and come in a
selection of different colours.
Analogue brake tester components ().
- Dimension: 2920x680x280 mm
- Track width: 860-2800 mm
- Max. axle load: 6000 kg
- Roller diameter: 202 mm
- Roller axle separation: 400 mm
- Test speed: 3.9 km/h
- Motor power: 2x5.5 kW
- Roller friction: Dry > 0,8 Wet > 0,6
- Measurement range: 0-12 kN
- Power supply: 230/400, 50-60 Hz, 3 phases
Pit and floor plans brake tester
Roller brake tester (cars and light trucks).
Back to top
- Display unit: 2 x 350 mm analogue meter (0 - 6 - 12 KN)
- Electronic control: Micro Processor Based
- Data transfer: RS 232
- Imbalance indicator range: 0 - 70%
- Measurement error: < 3%
- Indication error: < 3%
- Power supply protection fuse: 4 Amp
Pit and floor plans
Analoge Cabinet with electronics.
Back to top